FBCF Reopening Procedures (Phase 1)
- Please be aware that if you who choose to attend our service in person instead of continuing online, there is a potential risk or danger of possible contamination that may occur from gathering.
- If you have experienced any of the CDC listed symptoms of COVID-19 (including: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, headache, etc.), whether diagnosed or undiagnosed, we ask that you remain home and join us for worship online.
- We also want to emphasize that if you do not feel comfortable coming back to church at this time, that is more than okay. We encourage you to stay home and join us online for worship until you feel safe to return.
- Wearing masks is highly encouraged but not mandatory.
- While we enjoy fellowship and brotherly love, we encourage you to refrain at this time from hand shaking, hugging, etc.
- The Welcome Center doors will be unlocked for entry; however, we encourage you to use the three sets of doors located at the back of the sanctuary and the foyer.
- Volunteer greeters will be stationed at those designated doors to open them for you, reduce the number of surfaces being touched and help direct the flow of traffic to open seating in the sanctuary.
- We encourage you to use hand sanitizing stations at the back of the sanctuary.
- We will have alternating pews marked off so everyone who does come will be able to spread out and maintain social distancing guidelines. Families are encouraged to sit together, but please refrain from sitting in the same section as another individual/family. Ushers will be available to help you as needed.
- We encourage you to bring your own Bible as the shared items in pews will be removed. If you need a hymnal, Bible, envelope, or Connect Card please pick one up on your way into the sanctuary or ask an usher for one. At the end of the service, please leave the used hymnals or Bibles in your pew for our cleaning crew to sanitize.
- We will not be providing childcare services at this time. Instead, there will be kids' activity bags that will be properly sanitized and available for your use. You may pick those up at the back of the sanctuary.
- We will not be taking up an offering but asking you to place your tithes in designated areas as you enter or leave the sanctuary.
- Both the bathrooms located at the back of the sanctuary and those near the office in the old Fellowship Hall will be open for your use.
- Water fountains will not be available for use. If you need a cup of water, please ask one of our ushers to help you.
- Our Made from Scratch Café will remain closed for now.
- For now, our church van will not be doing regular pickups for those in need of a ride. If you typically ride the van on Sunday mornings and plan to attend services when we reopen, please call the church office to make alternative plans for transportation.
- We also want to remind you that if you attend our services and later begin experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 that you speak with your doctor and keep the church office updated on your condition.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our church office at (573)756-4654.